Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Great Summer Sunday Afternoon With Miss C & Company

Yesterday I got to spend a great afternoon in the sunshine at one of my favorite parks with a magnificent family!  Chelsea won one of my free Mini Paw-trait sessions during the Can You Remember the Lyrics Contest last month!  Yesterday we did her free shoot with Gunner (a beautiful Louisiana Catahoula), her sweetheart Robin & his son Xanen.  We had a magnificent time playing in the sunshine, watching near by construction workers, climbing on top of tanks and more!  



We did a few family style portraits - aren't these guys just fantastic?  They rocked the shoot!


I don't normally photograph a lot of children, so getting to photograph Xanen was a treat!  We had one minor melt down but most the time we had a blast! At the end of the shoot, he told me I was his new best friend :)


The amazing Mr Gunner - a Louisiana Catahoula! So gorgeous! I don't think its possible to take a bad photo of this sweetheart lol


We also did a few couple style photographs while Xanen & Gunner played off to the side with a big stick they found.


Miss Chelsea - the winner of the Paw-trait session - isn't she just gorgeous?

We had a blast and although we had prepared for any Murphey's Law to happen, it went magnficently well and we all had great amounts of fun in the sun & shade too! It will be tough to narrow down which photos I like the best from this shoot there were so many great ones taken! I definitely have my work cut out for me! Thank you so much Chelsea, Robin, Xanen & of course the magnificent Master Gunner for an amazing time & an amazing shoot! You guys did fantastic! I can't wait to do it again sometime!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.