Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Walk With Patches, Toni & Trudy

Last week I was arranging to drop off the CD's for SOS Save Old Souls Senior K9 Rescue, when I got a special request from them to do an impromptu special photo shoot with a very special pup.  The pup is named Patches, and he's a permanent foster due to his age, he's 14 years old, and with him being up there in age, we did a special photo shoot at the ever gorgeous Strathcona Island Park which is a few blocks from my home.  



Patches was with his foster "sister" Toni and foster "mum" Trudy.  We had an amazing time wandering up and down the river bank and splashing in the river.  We even started the morning off with spotting 3 does in a nearby field. 






Patches is pretty spry for a 14 yr old with Arthritis (he has my sympathy there) and had a blast sniffing everything in sight.  He wasn't a huge fan of the camera, but we managed to get a few cute photos that captured his personality and a couple of him with his foster family too.  Thank you so much Trudy & Toni & Patches too for an amazing morning in the sun on the riverbank with some spectacular company. What a great way to start off the day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.