Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sock Creatures Invade Medicine Hat, Part Two

This morning I was able to tag along for a super fun and super cute shoot with my friends Kelly From La Crosse Photography & Sharon from T's Treasures!  Sharon makes the CUTEST sock critters ever! And today was part two of their invasion of Medicine Hat! Luckily we all had our cameras to document their take over ;)

First they took over the Medicine Hat Mall! Oh No!








Then they took over the worlds tallest TeePee!



Here are some fun shots of our location shoot at the worlds largest teepee beside Kin Coulee Park - sorry I dont have any of the mall but we had very strict shooting guidelines for that location so there are no location shoot shots for that.  






Over all it was a spectacular morning with some fun & silliness! We even got to see some deer & gophers too  that wanted to play with the sock creatures!  It was a blast and I cannot thank Sharon & Kelly enough for a wonderful morning! Remember if you LOVE these sock creatures as much as I do - check out T's Treasures on Facebook and for more super silly and cute Invasion Photos - check out La Crosse Photography on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.