Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Very Special Weekend Save the Date!

SEPTEMBER 24TH & 25TH 2011 Noon-6
STRATHCONA ISLAND PARK - MEDICINE HAT, AB
Be sure to mark those special dates on your calendars everyone!




I've wanted to do something extra special for some special rescues for a while now, but haven't had a chance to as of yet.  So, this coming weekend is it! I chose it because it should be simply splendid weather outside, one of the last glorious days of sunshine and warmth before fall truly kicks in.

I will be doing digital paw-traits in the park that day for $10.00.  This means one photo/one pose and the file is emailed to you so I will need your email addresses so I can get them to you.  All the money raised is going to charity - 0.00% goes to me.  The park is full of fall splendor and sun is due to shine shine shine!  So come on down get a photo of you and/or your pet and even feel free (and please do) dress up in costume for it! Lets have some fun & raise some money for some great rescues!

Saturday will be for the Medicine Hat SPCA and Sunday will be for our special friends at Save Old Souls Senior K9 Rescue.  There will also be a bin to drop off items from their wish lists of things they really could use! You know all those things wasting space you've been dying to get rid of? Or do also feel free to drop off new items as well!

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask!  And be sure to BOOK NOW for this special shoot or at the very least email me and let me know if you have items you would like to drop off as well so I know how many people are interested in coming down to participate in this!


WISH LIST ITEMS


Cleaning Supplies
Animal Supplies


Bleach
Scratching Posts
Mr. Clean
Cat and Kitten Toys
Paper Towels
Washable Cat Toys
Rubber Gloves
Hard Rubber Chew Toys
Laundry Soap
Rope Toys
Aerosol Air Fresheners
Dog Nylon Bones
Dish Detergent
6’ Leashes
Clay Cat Litter
Canned Cat and Kitten Food
Kitchen Catcher Garbage Bags
Canned Dog Food
Large Garbage Bags
Dry Cat and Kitten Food
Toilet Paper
Dog and Cat Treats
Small Animal Shavings
Dog Collars
Towels and Blankets
Animal Nail Clippers
Klennex

Makeup remover pads
Multi-Purpose Supplies


General Supplies
Canadian Tire Money

Grocery Store Gift cards
Large Brown Envelopes (9 x 12)
Hardware Store Gift Cards
Photocopy Paper (8 x 11)

Permanent Felt Markers

Pens




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.