Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

September & October Mini Session Info & Dates

The amazing summertime weather is coming to an end soon, but as fall sets in, it makes for some stunning and colorful photographs! 
I love the brilliant colors of fall and cannot wait to get outside and photograph some amazing pets in the fall foliage!
The mini sessions run from 20-30 minutes and you recieve the top 10 photos on a cd that are printable (up to 8x10 size) for $50.00. This is for 1-2 pets only, and I will happily take photos of you with your pet in the session as well. 
Keep in mind that these are outdoor and I do not start counting time until the animal feels safe and secure. 

Locations Available:
Strathcona Island Park
Vetrans (Riverside) Park
Rotary Park

September Dates Available:
16-18th
23-25th

October Dates Available:
7-9th
14-16
21-23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.