Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Fall Afternoon with Miss Kelly & an amazing family

After a very emotional morning at the breast cancer run, my good friend Kelly, who was shooting just up the road from the run, invited me along to do some back up photography for her. Being such a great friend, she knew it was just what the doctor ordered to lift my spirits after an emotionally exhausting morning.  

The location was simply stunning, there was a TON of laughter and Kelly and I had a blast doing what we love to do best.  We even got the chance to see several doe around the forest too!  Thank you so much to Kelly from La Crosse Photography & to the amazing family for sharing a ton of laughter & fun with me and making my day end on an amazing note!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.