Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Furry Valentine Fundraiser

During this holiday filled with love, I wanted to make sure some very special folk did not get forgotten!
As many of you know I am an avid animal lover and I love to help out local rescues as much as and whenever I am able to.  So to help spread some love, I am doing a mini fundraiser to help out some pets at our local rescue!

Information:
DATES:  Feb. 12 & 13th 2012
LOCATIONS:  Feb 12 - Snicket Park - Sechelt
Feb 13 - Winegarden Park - Gibsons
TIMES:  11am-4pm
COST:  $15.00 - $10.00 of which goes directly to the SPCA Sunshine Coast
This includes the shoot as well as an 8x10 Photo of your session!

YOU MUST RSVP & BOOK IN ADVANCE SO I KNOW WHO, HOW MANY, WHEN AND WHERE PEOPLE WILL BE PARTICIPATING!  

Please be sure to dress for the weather and to bring one of their favourite toys and a few treats to help motivate and soothe them into cooperating.  Also please leave enough time you are not feeling rushed because animals sometimes do not do things on our schedule and have to be continuously re-motivated and soothed. I want this to be a great experience for both you and your pet and those little tips will really help with that.  

So be sure to spread the word & RSVP/Book now and help some very special animals feel some extra love this Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.