Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Is In The Air.......

Now that the holidays are behind us, Love is in the Air here as we prepare for Valentine's Day!
We have many options available for all those Coastal Sweethearts here who would love to celebrate their love!  
Be sure this Valentines Day to capture those extra special moments with your extra special loved ones!

and be sure to check out our new look on the website & here on the blog....

We also have a new Gift Certificate available as well!



There are also new Valentines Day Print Packages to check out!

And some new Session Specials as well!


So be sure to book now and give your Sweethearts an extra special Valentine's Day Gift this year, 
One of memories to commemorate your love for many years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.