Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stanley Park Photo Shoot!

As promised - for those on the mainland who were interested in a Vancouver Shoot - here is the information just for you! 

The dates available are:  February 5, 6, 9, 10 and 11th
The Session includes:
60 minute session with up to 4 subjects
1 8x10, 2 - 5x7's, 5 images on CD and
your choice of EITHER 5x7 Photo Plaque OR a 4.25x4.25 Photo Tile 
for $200.00

An RSVP is mandatory because it does take me 3 hrs to get from home to Stanley Park (which includes 2 buses and a ferry) so I need to be able to plan in advance for travel time.  The dates available are due to be wonderfully sunny and Stanley Park is ALWAYS a beautiful place to shoot with so many great options for locations inside the park! Be sure to BOOK NOW for this special shoot! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.