Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Adventure! Welcome 2012!

Well in mid December I finally made the big move to the Sunshine Coast in BC.  The journey from Medicine Hat, AB to Sechelt, BC was a very long, but beautiful trip that took us through some amazing scenery, including Banff National Park which was amazing.  I was bursting with glee and excitement as soon as I saw the ferry arrive and we boarded.  


 Banff National Park At Sunrise
Banff National Park At Sunrise

After many long hours in the car - it was fantastic to arrive at our new home and get to re-exploring!  I am madly in love with the ducks and the duck pond behind our home.....can you see why? 

It was also great to see the majestic trees upon our arrival that surround our new home as well!  



I arrived just in time for the chaos of the Holiday Season to begin!  It was fantastic to be able to spend some time with friends and family and get to reconnect with old friends and connect with some new ones too!

Oh Christmas Tree!

Roberts Creek, BC - Christmas Day 


  It was also amazing to see the ocean again as well!  I missed it so very much!

Sechelt, BC

I even did my first shoot on the Sunshine Coast for an amazing family of 18 wonderful members!  

As the clock struck 12 on New Years Eve, I couldn't believe how much had happened in 2011.  Last year I opened up my fan page & website - and took a deep breath and hoped for amazing things to happen.  2011 brought some amazing friendships (both human and canine), it brought sorrow, frustration & joy.  I learned so very much about my craft & myself and so much more as well.  As 2012 kicks off, I cannot wait to see what it will bring!

Now that the Holiday chaos is finally past us all, I look forward to meeting new people, reconnecting with more old friends again as well, helping those I can here on the Sunshine Coast, taking photos, making memories and capturing them as well.  I am looking very forward to the next page of fun which includes some special Valentines Day fun & more special scenic photos too for you all to enjoy!

To all of you, my family, friends and fans, thank you so very much for all the love, support and kindness you've shown me this first year in business.  You are amazing and I would not be here without you all!  

Here's to an amazing & prosperous 2012 for us all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.