Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentines Day Contest Bonanza!

Love is in the air and to help celebrate, I have not one, not two, but THREE very special contests to kick things off with! (you can click the photos below to read the full sized photos).  Rules for all 3 include:
1) You must be local to the Sunshine Coast due to the prize.
2) Entry Deadline is no later than Feb. 13 2012 at midnight PST
3) All entries MUST have photos & be emailed to me
4)  All winners will be announced Feb. 14 2012 here on my blog as well as on my website and will 
also be contacted via email.  
5) All entries will be posted on my facebook fan page for fans to help vote on who they think should win.
6) Please be sure to keep the entries Rated G!

CONTEST #1 - FOREVER LOVE CONTEST
~ Send in your entry via email (and don't forget to include a photo as well) of you and your significant other.
You can be dating, married or engaged it doesn't matter, but be sure to tell me the story of you and them, what you love about each other, how you met, why a photo shoot would mean so much and any other funny or interesting things that you think I should  know that would help me pick you as the winner!
Winner will receive: One outdoor 60 minute couples photo shoot with their significant other from their entry



CONTEST #2 - PET LOVE CONTEST
~For some of us, our special valentine is our special furry friends!  In the spirit of that special bond & love 
here is a contest for the pet owners out there!  Send your entry (along with a photo of you and your furry friend)  and tell me about you and your special furry friend, what makes your bond so special, why a photo shoot would mean so much to have done as well as any other fun things that would help me pick you as the winner! 

Winner will receive - One 60 minute outdoor pet photo session with their furry friend they wrote in about!



CONTEST #3 - SPECTACULAR SINGLES CONTEST!

For some, this time of year is not especially cheerful.  So, I could not forget to include some fun for my fellow singles out there to give them a reason to smile on this love-filled holiday.  
~Send me your entry (along with a photo of yourself) telling me what you enjoy & dislike about being single, a bit about yourself, why winning a photo shoot would brighten up your Valentines Day & any other fun things you think would help me choose you as the winner!  
Please note! For this contest there will be TWO winners - One lady and One gentleman will be chosen to win 
one 60 minute outdoor photo session each.

So what are you waiting for! There is a contest for every coaster around to have fun & celebrate this special holiday!  And don't forget to spread the love too and tell your friends and family to come by my page and vote for you too!  

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.