Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Projects Updates & Thank Yous - June 09 2011

Well I am happy to say that despite my initial worries about doing these projects due to lack of interest when I first wrote about them both here and on my Facebook fan page - I have happily been proven wrong.  I posted the event links for the photo shoots that will be taking place - and everyone started just showing a TON of support!!! That support I assure you means the WORLD to me and tells me I'm definitely on the right track! I am literally in tears (happy ones) over all the love and support so far!

That said I will do a new post for each that has their updates and the links in regards to part one of these projects - The Photo Shoots!  And I also have added just why these projects mean so much to me as well.  If these get enough support, I will have no worries about being able to do the second part of these - the fundraising! So if you know anyone who might be willing to show some support or do so yourself, please show your support and contact me so I know the COMMUNITY is behind them!  Without the COMMUNITY'S support - it cannot succeed!  All the events do say Dates To Be Announced - I am willing to work with ANY and EVERYONE interested in taking part!  I am willing to work around schedule's to get these accomplished! I do not need or want to do everyone at the same time - I think doing these in smaller groups will be even more wonderful.  The dates are open from now til August 31, 2011 - just let me know whenever works for you!

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.