Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Project #5 Update - Animal Rescues


My summer project #5 - Part 1 - Is Animal Rescues Photo Book!  Again, this is an open call that will go until August 31, 2011.  This means of course I can work around any summer schedule's and work with as many of you as I can.  For this shoot I am sending an SOS out to all those here in the area who have Rescued their Pets from Shelters or Rescue Groups.  All owners will receive digital copies of the photos taken.  The photos will be put into a photo book that will help raise money for local rescue & shelter groups.  I would also like to add in this book as many stories as well of where your fur baby came from and how they've changed your life and vice versa if possible.  The qualifications for the shoot are simple:  1)  you must be local 2) Your pet must have come from an animal shelter or rescue group and be okay with being photographed  and 3) if you are under 18 you must have a parent or guardian be there and also sign the forms as well.  You can RSVP to this shoot if you are wanting to participate by clicking on the title above which will take you to the Facebook event page or you can simply email me HERE  Remember this is not just a one day shoot - I can do it anytime between now and August 31 2011 that works for you!


This project is extra special to me for a number of reasons.  One is that I have two rescued cats myself, and of course I LOOOOVE animals (one of the reasons I went into Pet Photography).  Another is that I love to help animals and rescue groups whenever I can.  In fact, if you are part of a local rescue group, be sure to email me as I do offer free photographs of animals needing to be adopted to help them find their furever homes.  I also am hoping to, very soon, start working with the incredible artisans from HeARTs Speak as well who all help out local animal rescue groups.  

My Rescue Baby Poly-Ana who came from the Medicine Hat SPCA - she is a long haired polydactyl calico.

My Rescue Baby - Lisa-Lee who came from Safe Haven Animal Rescue Society in Edmonton. She is a short haired diluted calico. She was rescued from under an abandoned trailer with her kittens.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.