Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What A Great Weekend!

Well I think summer is finally here and I think it might finally be safe to say that too haha!  I got to head out on Friday night to do something I've not done for quite some time! I went out to the Cecil Hotel with my friend CJ who is a Karaoke Hostess to SING! Ive not gone to sing since I've moved down here from Grande Prairie, AB 2 years ago where I used to sing with my friend Heather. And I must say I had a great time and thank you so much CJ and to Dawson, the new owner of the Cecil for inviting me! They are having a great contest starting June 23 that will run for 5 weeks called Can YOU remember the Lyrics! Top Prize is $500.00 cash!  There will also be nightly draws for prizes - and I have donated prizes too so be sure to go on down and check it out!!!  Be sure to watch for photos from my great time at Karaoke on Friday night!!!

I also finally finished editing photos from Spectrum of one of the fabulous pups who came by the TNT & Sheer Insanity Booth to see the trucks, Harley!  He was a super cute pup and his momma had just adopted him not to long ago and was nice enough to let me take some shots of him.  Isn't he just too darn cute?



I will also be downtown today - the city is wanting to eliminate 90% of our local off leash areas for the pups to play in! So there is a big dog walk planned for 2pm and I hope to see everyone down there showing their support as well!  Our local pups need these play areas and I hope everyone will fight to keep them for them!

Don't forget as well I have a few casting calls out right now for my Summer Projects that you can check out on my website or here on my blog! So if you are interested in helping with any of them the calls are for the following - and please you must be local to participate!  1) Faces of Rheumatic Diseases  2)  Beloved Rescue Pets & Their Happy Tails  3) Super Service Animals & CNIB and finally  4)  Everyone is Beautiful in Their Own Way.  

My friend Kelly at La Crosse Photography also has a casting call out called  Can You Make The Cut  so be sure to check her casting call out as well!  



Don't forget too, I have not one, but TWO fathers day contests up so be sure to check them out and you could win a free Paw-trait session!  As well this week is the start dates that you can have booked for a Mini Session!!  Mini Sessions are 20-30 min. long, you get the top 10-15 photos on disk to keep with print rights. You have 3 locations to choose from & cost is $50.00 so be sure to book today! 

So thats a bit about how my weekend was and some of the great things going on around here! I hope you all had a great weekend as well and look forward to hearing from you all soon! Have a great week everyone and dont forget the bug spray & sunscreen!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animal Rescue Groups

If you are a non profit animal rescue/sanctuary/organization and would like/need photos done of the animals in your care so they can be adopted quickly, please be sure to contact me! I will happily come out and take photos of the animals and give you a CD with the digital copies on it & print rights to them so that these great animals can find their fur-ever homes ASAP. I can even post the photos and their information on my F.B. Studio fan page to help find these babies loving homes if you would like.

I have 2 feline rescues as many of you know already, My Sweet Lisa-Lee & Lil Miss Poly-Ana; two great joys in my life that I cannot imagine my world without, and without them I'd not be here as a photographer. I would be thrilled to help your furry friends find their fur-ever homes! So please be sure to contact me HERE if you are an animal rescue/sanctuary that would like to have some photos taken.